- Hire Staff
- Find Work
- Industry Specialties
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for a System Administrator in Clearwater who will oversees enterprise backup and recovery systems, ensures that adequate backup software and hardware are in place, manages offsite data storage, and evaluates offsite alternatives for redundancy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors servers and network equipment with various monitoring tools.
2. Troubleshoots networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
3. Maintains current patching levels of software updates, hardware, firmware, and drivers.
4. Maintains site licenses for departments/organization.
5. Anticipates communication and networking problems and implements preventive measures.
6. Ensures timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
7. Maintains disaster recovery plan for IT Department. Assists and/or directs disaster recovery activities and planning, along with completion of assigned items, monitors plan and performs dry-run testing.
8. Evaluates and/or recommends purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, and software.
9. Investigates user problems, identifies their source, determines possible solutions, tests, and implements solutions.
10. Assists with the Help Desk functions, answers user calls and ticket requests as assigned. Reviews queue of tickets and assists in resolving and delegating tickets. Monitors backlogs and escalates accordingly. Documents system problems and resolutions for future reference to establish a technical knowledge base.
11. Plans and implements network security, including building firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, files system integrity, and adds and deletes users. Manages enterprise antivirus systems.
12. Establishes and performs maintenance programs following company and vendor standards.
13. Investigates, recommends, and installs enhancements and operating procedures that optimize system availability.
14. Maintains domain name documentation, coordinates setup and maintenance of external services related to company websites.
15. Maintains confidentially with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network.
16. Develops and maintains professional relationships with vendors and service providers. Monitors service agreements and coordinates renewal of services.
17. Maintains documentation of system infrastructure.
18. Maintains current knowledge of new technology, system life cycles, and proactively recommends upgrades for technology changes. Maintains awareness of industry best practices and applies within the organization.
19. Manages and monitors day to day operations of the SAN (Storage Area Network)
20. Provides training and technical direction for junior members of the IT team.
Non-essential Duties Performs other duties as assigned. Essential Physical Requirements
1. Ability to speak, see, and hear.
2. Ability to use hands and arms to reach, handle, and operate various office machines including, but not limited to a printer, copier, fax, 10 key calculator, keyboard, and telephone.
3. Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Work Environment -The work environment is typical of an interior office setting. Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
1. Knowledge of computer hardware and software systems and programs.
2. Knowledge of company services and products.
3. Knowledge of customer service methods and procedures.
4. Skill to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
5. Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
6. Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
7. Skill to use Ultipro, Isynergy, Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficiency.
8. Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
9. Skill to research and analyze data and prepare recommendations.
10. Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
11. Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
12. Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor.
13. Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
14. Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
15. Ability to listen carefully and respond to or refer customer requests and problems with diplomacy and a sense of urgency.
16. Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
17. Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
18. Ability to maintain diplomatic customer/client relations.
19. Ability to process, interpret, and communicate complex information and data.
20. Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
21. Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
22. Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
23. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
24. Ability to consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position.
1. Associates degree in computer science, technology, or in a related field.
2. Two (2) years of experience in computer systems maintenance.
3. Florida driver’s license.
4. Comptia A+ Certification. 5. MCSE certification.
**Resumes are best viewed and optimized for system upload in a standard Word format**
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an ASE Mechanic for diesel trucks in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot issues on all company trucks. This position will be for 3 weeks, at this time. The associate will be...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking general labor packers to prepare items for shipping for a client in Tampa located near the Airport....
FrankCrum Staffing has an opening at our corporate office in Clearwater for a Data Entry Specialist / Temp Policy Services Support. Great opportunity work at a 'Top Work Place' voted by Tampa Bay Times 10 years in a row!...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking an Account Manager to provide outstanding customer service and account management. The ideal candidate will have strong communication & analytical skills, ability to multi-task and...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients. The associate will be responsible for supporting facility operations by installing new equipment, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing various production equipment...
Our client, who is located in Clearwater, Florida has an immediate need for an Accountant. This is a long term temporary position, with the potential to turn into a direct hire position for the successful candidate. Our client is the...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a New Product Manager for our manufacturing client in the Tallahassee area. This position requires experience in product delivery and new product...
Our client, a Financial Advisory firm located in downtown Clearwater, is looking for an Accounting professional who is proficient in NetSuites, MS Excel and QuickBooks....
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for Bilingual Customer Service Reps with open availability to answer calls from multiple clients across the nation. The associate must be flexible during the training schedule. Some shifts may range from...
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems and components (large capacity washers and dryers, pneumatic and steam systems,...