FrankCrum Staffing is not experiencing any business interruptions due to COVID-19, so please reach out via normal channels for help filling open positions or finding a job. As always, we are committed to helping our clients, partners, and colleagues. View Coronavirus Update
May 12, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking an experienced Branch Manager for our aluminum construction client in the Lake County area. Candidates must have experience with installation or management of an aluminum and window company to be considered by the client for this position.
- Achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and profit for their branch within the guidelines as set forth by corporate policies.
- Project a favorable image to the public through excellence in product, workmanship, service, salesmanship, and customer relations.
- Responsible for the total operational functions of the branch, including the compliance with all company policies, procedures, and goals.
- Responsible for the development, training, directing and evaluating of all branch personnel.
- Responsible for complete customer satisfaction on all work performed.
- Maintain inventory levels in accordance with company guidelines.
- Monitoring security procedures to protect company assets at all times.
- Responsible for the time submission of all reports to the corporate office.
- Compliance with safety rules and regulations as set forth by federal, state, and local ordinances.
- Adequately maintain branch facilities, equipment, and vehicles.
- Development of sales objectives and goals for the branch, in conjunction with Director of Operations and Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain expenditures within the budgeted guidelines of the branch.
- Communicating ideas, pertinent information and problems needing corporate personnel attention in a timely manner.
- Hiring and dismissal of employees (coordinated with Director of Operations-dismissals or pay increases require consent of Director of Operations).
- Employee Orientation - Reviewing of job descriptions, scheduling, pay rate and periods, evaluation dates, probationary periods, benefits, filling out of all the necessary employment forms, introduction to fellow employees including supervisor(s) and subordinate(s) if applicable, and any other information as outlined by company policy.
- The handling of all injury reports and other job related accident reports.
- Conducting employee evaluations in a timely manner (pay increases require consent of Director of Operations).
- Conducting employee meetings as directed by Director of Operations.
- Attend Manager's meetings.
- Employee development - Supervise training and cross training of personnel to develop depth, flexibility, and maximum productivity.
- Employee relations - handling of employee complaints, conflicts, and problems pertaining to fellow workers.
- Represent the company in the community whenever possible (related associations or civic clubs).
- Spot check pre-numbered forms to verify proper use and accounting procedures.
- Verify and accumulate physical inventory counts.
- Approve all time cards.
- Approve all Purchase Orders.
- Approve all commission reports and check for proper sales codes.
- Approve all credit memos and adjustments.
- Approve all accounting reports to corporate office.
- Aid the Finance Department in creating annual budgets and sales projections.
- Approve sub-contractors' pay sheets.
- Approve house crew reports weekly.
- Approve crew collection bonuses and report for monthly contest Operations
- Review all contracts for cost effectiveness, feasibility and proper handling.
- Obtain approval for all major purchases or expenditures.
- Fill out ninety (90) day forecasts bi-monthly.
- Monitoring of staff to achieve maximum labor proficiency, recommending increases or reductions in staff as deemed necessary.
- Monitoring of inventory levels.
- Monitor scrap accumulation (reduce the amount of waste to a minimum).
- Supervise the pulling of permits and spot check Power of Attorneys used (making sure all required jobs are permitted before construction begins).
- See that all equipment, vehicles, and facilities comply with safety regulations and company policies.
- Responsible for various assigned duties as requested by the Vice President of Branch Operations and Director of Operations.
July 2, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an ASE Mechanic for diesel trucks in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot issues on all company trucks. This position will be for 3 weeks, at this time. The associate will be...
July 1, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing has an opening at our corporate office in Clearwater for a Data Entry Specialist / Temp Policy Services Support. Great opportunity work at a 'Top Work Place' voted by Tampa Bay Times 10 years in a row!...
June 29, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking an Account Manager to provide outstanding customer service and account management. The ideal candidate will have strong communication & analytical skills, ability to multi-task and...
June 25, 2020
Our client, who is located in Clearwater, Florida has an immediate need for an Accountant. This is a long term temporary position, with the potential to turn into a direct hire position for the successful candidate. Our client is the...
June 25, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients. The associate will be responsible for supporting facility operations by installing new equipment, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing various production equipment...
June 23, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a New Product Manager for our manufacturing client in the Tallahassee area. This position requires experience in product delivery and new product...
June 19, 2020
Our client, a Financial Advisory firm located in downtown Clearwater, is looking for an Accounting professional who is proficient in NetSuites, MS Excel and QuickBooks.
June 12, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for Bilingual Customer Service Reps with open availability to answer calls from multiple clients across the nation. The associate must be flexible during the training schedule. Some shifts may range from...
June 11, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems and components (large capacity washers and dryers, pneumatic and steam systems,...
June 9, 2020
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for an entry level fabricator for a client that manufactures traffic signs. This is a temp to hire opportunity with room for growth. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to learn the position from...