- Hire Staff
- Find Work
- Industry Specialties
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a Sr. Commercial Construction Loan Administrator - CRE (Commercial Real Estate) for our Banking client in the Fort Lauderdale area. This position is responsible for loan administration duties of all loans during the lifecycle of an assigned loan portfolio. This position is responsible for performing hands-on commercial construction loan administration from start to finish.
During the construction lifecycle of an assigned loan portfolio, the CRE Construction Loan Administrator is responsible for all loan administration duties for each loan. The CRE Construction Loan Admin is the primary point of contact for borrowers, lenders, and third-party vendors, to resolve construction loan-related questions and other issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Obtain, coordinate, review, and track all documentation from the borrower and third party vendors. This includes front-end project analyses, inspections, draw request processing, budget oversight, monthly loan payments and contractual required documentation.
2. Regularly review, analyze, and process draw requests, budget reallocations, review progress inspection reports, and coordinate funding with internal departments.
3. Assemble and maintain construction loan documentation and files, collaborating with CRE Construction Specialists to ensure compliance with institutional and regulatory policies and procedures.
4. Monitor loan payments, tax payments, insurance policies, vendor invoices, and lien process to ensure proper and timely payment.
5. Review commitment letters, underwriting files, escrow analysis, closing statements, loan agreements, and pre and post-closing documents for accuracy.
6. Identify critical risks through careful analysis of submitted documentation through construction completion.
7. Prepare and distribute appropriate funds control and disbursement packages from vendor’s accords to applicable interdepartmental procedures.
8. Facilitate requests from loan officers, vendors, and project participants regarding status and schedule of all processes and site visits.
9. Responsible for all project file maintenance, including loan documentation management, imaging, and reporting.
10. Utilize reports to monitor and update project status in bank systems.
11. Serve as mentor and back-up for junior CRE Construction Loan Administrators.
12. Participate in department wide events, projects, and initiatives as assigned.
13. Provide exception approvals to junior CRE Construction Loan Administrator based on project request including legal requirements and risk tolerance.
14. Complete required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned; performed as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
Preferred Education and Experience:
FrankCrum Staffing is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an ASE Mechanic for diesel trucks in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot issues on all company trucks. This position will be for 3 weeks, at this time. The associate will be...
FrankCrum Staffing has an opening at our corporate office in Clearwater for a Data Entry Specialist / Temp Policy Services Support. Great opportunity work at a 'Top Work Place' voted by Tampa Bay Times 10 years in a row!...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking an Account Manager to provide outstanding customer service and account management. The ideal candidate will have strong communication & analytical skills, ability to multi-task and...
Our client, who is located in Clearwater, Florida has an immediate need for an Accountant. This is a long term temporary position, with the potential to turn into a direct hire position for the successful candidate. Our client is the...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients. The associate will be responsible for supporting facility operations by installing new equipment, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing various production equipment...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a New Product Manager for our manufacturing client in the Tallahassee area. This position requires experience in product delivery and new product...
Our client, a Financial Advisory firm located in downtown Clearwater, is looking for an Accounting professional who is proficient in NetSuites, MS Excel and QuickBooks....
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for Bilingual Customer Service Reps with open availability to answer calls from multiple clients across the nation. The associate must be flexible during the training schedule. Some shifts may range from...
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems and components (large capacity washers and dryers, pneumatic and steam systems,...
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for an entry level fabricator for a client that manufactures traffic signs. This is a temp to hire opportunity with room for growth. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to learn the position from...