- Hire Staff
- Find Work
- Industry Specialties
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a New Product Manager for our manufacturing client in the Tallahassee area. This position requires experience in product delivery and new product introduction. *Candidate must be comfortable working in the Cannabis Industry.
The New Product Manager will be responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with clients and organizational stakeholders. As a brand partnership manager, you will serve as a liaison between the Company and its brand partners, with a focus on maintaining a successful partner relationship.
Your job duties may include contract involvement, determining areas for performance improvement, and educating company personnel on effective techniques of the brand partners manufacturing techniques. You may also provide product training for sales personnel, either through workshops or virtual training sessions. If client issues arise, you may be tasked with guiding prompt resolution of those issues in collaboration with production, R&D, and legal teams to ensure client issues.
A brand partner manager is responsible for expanding and maintaining business relationships and informing partners of strategic business goals. A brand partner’s job duties are to work closely with other partnerships to define short- and long-term policies, goals, and strategies and then connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand on these company visions.
• Weekly follow-up calls with all company brand partners to make sure that current or new product issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Initiate and manage the new product life cycle for brand partner projects from conception through mass production and implementation (Initial raw material orders, time trials, amendment submissions, packaging design, and BOM initiation)
• Along with R&D, help lead the launch process of brand partner materials
• Develop project timelines for brand partner launches using Microsoft Project including lead times for hardware, amendment submissions and approvals, production trials, and packaging trials/finalization
• Develop product specifications for any hardware (e.g. batteries, vape cartridges, devices & accessories) used by the brand partners to make sure processing and dispensaries can be consistent in usage instructions of their products
• Gather all amendment information from company and partners and submit to company regulatory compliance personnel for review before sending to company law firm for DOH submittal
• Work with supply chain to determine capacity planning for any new products to ensure volumes stated in the contract can be met with certainty through manufacturing processes
• Work with planning department on launch timelines and creating Bills of Materials for all new products or product changes.
• Make sure that brand partners know manufacturing capacity limits
• Be willing to tell brand partners negative news and that not necessarily all of their wants and needs will be brought to fruition. It has to be in the best interests of both companies.
• Along with R&D, provide manufacturing expertise to make sure that small bench projects in R&D are able to be rolled over into mass production.
• Develop equipment lists, SOP’s, and vendor initiation for any new products that the partners would like to implement
• Work with the production and R&D teams to perform line trials to make sure all of the brand partners products are produced on mass production equipment and perform correctly after filling to brand partner standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Marketing
• Project management experience; PMP certification highly desired
• Experience in bringing project from bench to mass production or concept to launch
• Ability to lead different teams to deliver quality and timely results
• Multi-tasking organizational skills
• Must be customer focused
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and departments
• Microsoft office suites experience
FrankCrum Staffing is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
FrankCrum Staffing has a client in Largo that is looking for a Pad Print Machine Operator. 1st and 2nd shifts are available. Qualified candidates must enjoy working in a stationary position at a fast rate to keep up with orders. You will...
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for two motivated Groundskeepers for a popular country club in Tampa. It will require general maintenance on the golf course and clean up duties. This will be an ongoing project lasting at least 3 weeks. The schedule...
FrankCrum Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift loader/helper for a client in Riverview. If interested please review the following job requirements and submit a resume.
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk for a local client in Tampa, FL. We are looking for a career oriented individual that is highly interested in the logistics field. Our client ships and receives a number of...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking general labor packers to prepare items for shipping for a client in Tampa located near the Airport....
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for multiple labor positions in Tampa, FL. The associates will be unloading/loading steel bars at multiple sites. This is a day shift that starts promptly at 6am. Associates will report to the main office and ride in...
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Account Manager in Lakeland, FL. This associate will work with our attorney, accountant, payroll company, insurance agent, and other business professionals. The schedule will be Monday through Friday and 8am to...
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Bookkeeper for a client in Dania Beach, FL. This will be a full time position and then move to a part time basis with flexible hours, as things settle. The position is for a local social services...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking an experienced General Manager for our aluminum construction client in the Martin County area. Candidates must have experience with aluminum installation and home...
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for multiple general labor positions in Plant City, FL. The associates will be packaging products for shipment at a local facility. The schedule will be Sunday through Thursday and there will be two shifts, 8:30am to...