- Hire Staff
- Find Work
- Industry Specialties
Are you a hard-working, proven Superintendent that never settles for less than superior quality? Do you prefer to manage the construction process from the field?
You'll need 5+ years of experience leading ground-up, commercial or light-industrial construction projects $1 million and above. You'll have the opportunity to manage the construction activities associated with the field operations of a project from day one, bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications.
• Primary interface and engagement with project executive and manager group to coordinate efforts.
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to ensure timely completion.
• Communicates and directs through other superintendents changes or modifications of job site activities within assigned area of operations.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with the project team regarding RFI's, and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that the subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to the project team for resolution.
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the job site.
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
• Must be able to travel to the job site(s) as assigned
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent 5 years in a construction management role and 1 project as a Superintendent
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees in the organization
• Proven experience in managing and directing subcontractors; and/or maintaining Union relationships
• Knowledge of scheduling, cost control and safety procedures and proficient in blueprint reading
• Knowledge of all crafts of construction including, but not limited to carpentry, concrete, structural steel, and interior build-outs
• Experience managing performance and leading a diverse field team, general computer skills (MS Office)
• Valid Driver's License
Company is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an ASE Mechanic for diesel trucks in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot issues on all company trucks. This position will be for 3 weeks, at this time. The associate will be...
FrankCrum Staffing has an opening at our corporate office in Clearwater for a Data Entry Specialist / Temp Policy Services Support. Great opportunity work at a 'Top Work Place' voted by Tampa Bay Times 10 years in a row!...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking an Account Manager to provide outstanding customer service and account management. The ideal candidate will have strong communication & analytical skills, ability to multi-task and...
Our client, who is located in Clearwater, Florida has an immediate need for an Accountant. This is a long term temporary position, with the potential to turn into a direct hire position for the successful candidate. Our client is the...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients. The associate will be responsible for supporting facility operations by installing new equipment, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing various production equipment...
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a New Product Manager for our manufacturing client in the Tallahassee area. This position requires experience in product delivery and new product...
Our client, a Financial Advisory firm located in downtown Clearwater, is looking for an Accounting professional who is proficient in NetSuites, MS Excel and QuickBooks....
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for Bilingual Customer Service Reps with open availability to answer calls from multiple clients across the nation. The associate must be flexible during the training schedule. Some shifts may range from...
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician in Tampa, FL. This associate will repair, maintain, install and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems and components (large capacity washers and dryers, pneumatic and steam systems,...
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for an entry level fabricator for a client that manufactures traffic signs. This is a temp to hire opportunity with room for growth. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to learn the position from...