FrankCrum Staffing is not experiencing any business interruptions due to COVID-19, so please reach out via normal channels for help filling open positions or finding a job. As always, we are committed to helping our clients, partners, and colleagues. View Coronavirus Update
October 18, 2021
The Quality Technician is responsible to inspect, test, sort, sample, or weigh processed, machined, fabricated, or assembled parts or products for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications. May use precision measuring instruments and complex test equipment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Complete administrative functions to support the Quality Team.
- Monitor product quality to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Collect data for customer and/or team purposes.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications or measuring instruments required.
- Record inspection or test data.
- Mark items with details such as acceptance-rejection status.
- Support the Quality Team as needed with miscellaneous tasks.
- Utilize the ERP system to gather information regarding inventory and movements.
- Ability to follow Directions
- Attention to Detail
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Interpersonal Skills to interact with all Team Members
- Problem Sensitivity
- Quality Control Analysis
- Time Management
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years of experience desired in a manufacturing environment.
- Works primarily in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment with regular exposure to dust, odors, oil, and fumes with moderate noise. Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility.
- Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, and reaching.
- PPE required may include safety glasses and gloves in designated areas of the facility.
November 24, 2021
Frank Crum Staffing is seeking a Cook - Food Prep Worker will prepare food for daily distribution following pre-defined recipes and menus meeting timebound requirements while food safety standards and specifications. The Cook...
Restaurant - Food Service
November 22, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for warehouse personnel in the Sarasota area. The position is Monday through Thursday 6:30-5pm at this time. The associates will be be assembling valve parts and getting them ready for...
May 7, 2021
Frank Crum Staffing is seeking an experienced Care (Call) Center Representative to join its team at its Corporate headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida. The ideal Care (Call) Center Representative will be a compassionate and skilled customer...
November 2, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients in Sarasota, FL.
Installation - Maint - Repair
October 25, 2021
September 2, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a few warehouse associates in Tampa. The shifts are 8-5pm, Monday-Friday. The pay rate is $12/hour. ...
August 17, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Tampa, FL. The associate will lead the maintenance team during shifts to prevent breakdowns and to maintain the industrial equipment for a recycling company. The pay range is...
Installation - Maint - Repair
January 14, 2021
Frank Crum Staffing is hiring a Utility/Sanitation Worker to assist in maintaining a clean operation and proper sanitation of service articles and equipment. This is an entry-level position in a food production environment, with no...