FrankCrum Staffing is not experiencing any business interruptions due to COVID-19, so please reach out via normal channels for help filling open positions or finding a job. As always, we are committed to helping our clients, partners, and colleagues. View Coronavirus Update
October 18, 2021
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for packing and packaging by hand a wide variety of products and materials to meet customer requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Load materials and products per designated shipping requirements.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Mark and label containers, tag, or products.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers using hand tools.
- Contact carrier representatives to plan or to issue instructions for the shipping or delivery of materials.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, shipping, storage, or demurrage charges using computer or price list.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Computer Skills, Syspro and Starship a plus
- Ability to follow Directions
- Attention to Detail
- Control Precision
- Customer Service
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Interpersonal Skills to interact with all Team Members.
- Problem Sensitivity
- Time Management.
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years of experience desired in a manufacturing environment or a shipping department.
- Works primarily in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment with regular exposure to dust, odors, oil, and fumes with moderate noise. Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility.
- Sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, and reaching.
- PPE required may include safety glasses and gloves in designated areas of the facility.
November 24, 2021
Frank Crum Staffing is seeking a Cook - Food Prep Worker will prepare food for daily distribution following pre-defined recipes and menus meeting timebound requirements while food safety standards and specifications. The Cook...
Restaurant - Food Service
November 22, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for warehouse personnel in the Sarasota area. The position is Monday through Thursday 6:30-5pm at this time. The associates will be be assembling valve parts and getting them ready for...
May 7, 2021
Frank Crum Staffing is seeking an experienced Care (Call) Center Representative to join its team at its Corporate headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida. The ideal Care (Call) Center Representative will be a compassionate and skilled customer...
November 2, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients in Sarasota, FL.
Installation - Maint - Repair
October 25, 2021
September 2, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a few warehouse associates in Tampa. The shifts are 8-5pm, Monday-Friday. The pay rate is $12/hour. ...
August 17, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Tampa, FL. The associate will lead the maintenance team during shifts to prevent breakdowns and to maintain the industrial equipment for a recycling company. The pay range is...
Installation - Maint - Repair
January 14, 2021
Frank Crum Staffing is hiring a Utility/Sanitation Worker to assist in maintaining a clean operation and proper sanitation of service articles and equipment. This is an entry-level position in a food production environment, with no...