Strong office support is the foundation of all successful companies. Even if your business is humming with a near-perfect product or service offering, it’s hard to support the operation effectively if your administrative landscape is understaffed or unorganized. Outstanding administrative performance is often a differentiator between good companies and great ones.
We have been providing the best administrative candidates to companies of all sizes for over 38 years. We ensure that you always have high performing administrative staff available to keep your company organized and efficient.
Flexible Hiring Models
Many organizations have a range of hiring needs, and choosing a model that is the best fit depends on your unique goals. We support a full range of options:
- Direct hire – recruiting for permanent employees
- Contract hire – allows you to address short or long-term needs
- Temporary-to-hire – enables you to evaluate a candidate’s performance before making a permanent hiring decision
Driving A Great Candidate Experience
Are you ready to advance your administrative career with a dynamic company? Partner with FrankCrum Staffing to take advantage of our extensive employer network. Our relationship-driven client partnership approach allows us to find the ideal employer to match your skills, experience, and career goals.
Our Recruiting Process
- Send Us Your Resume: Check out our open positions and apply online.
- Let’s Talk: If you are a good fit for one of our positions, a recruiter will schedule a phone interview to learn more about you.
- Meet Face to Face with Our Team: We like to spend time getting to know our candidates, so we may also schedule an in-person interview. This meeting may also include technical skills testing and other screening.
- Client Review: If we think you’re the right person for the job, we will share your information with our client.
- Interview with Our Client: If our client is interested in meeting you, your recruiter will contact you to schedule the interview and help you prepare.
- Onboarding: You’ve Been Selected for the Job! A formal offer is extended, and then we’ll schedule a call to plan orientation. We will also complete a background check.
- Orientation: We will host you at our corporate office for a personal meeting to welcome you to our team and to get the administrative paperwork out of the way.
- First Day of Work: Your dedicated account manager will join you at the employer’s site to welcome and introduce you.
- We’ll Remain Close By: Your account manager will check in after your first week and first month on the job, and on a regular basis. We’re always available if you want to chat with anyone from our team.
- Performance Feedback: We are vested in your success, so we conduct 90-day and annual performance reviews.