FrankCrum Staffing is not experiencing any business interruptions due to COVID-19, so please reach out via normal channels for help filling open positions or finding a job. As always, we are committed to helping our clients, partners, and colleagues. View Coronavirus Update
Our team can connect you with expert engineering candidates, even in this environment of an engineering talent shortage.
Hiring quality engineering talent can be challenging for employers given the current market. Unemployment within the engineering sector is substantially lower than in other industries, which makes recruiting passive engineering talent much more difficult.
We know where high-quality engineers currently work and leverage effective strategies in order to start a conversation with them about the role you need filled.
Engineering Roles We Place
- Project Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences (growing)
Staffing Solutions Today and into the Future
Because today’s engineering field is an ever-changing landscape of innovation, there is a greater need for engineers to continuously refine skills, keep up with the latest certifications, comply with rapidly changing regulations, and manage projects on-time and under budget. Distinguishing between those who flourish and those who struggle to keep up is critical to your success in building high performing engineering teams.
At FrankCrum Staffing, our experienced recruiters work continually to engage quality engineering talent. They understand the delicate balance between the needs of the hiring manager and the motivating factors of high performers across a wide variety of engineering roles. Finding the right match quickly and efficiently requires a keen ability to cultivate opportunities on both sides of the equation on a continuous basis. We maintain a robust pipeline of talent so that when you have a need, our network is your best resource.
Driving A Great Candidate Experience
Are you ready to advance your engineering career with a dynamic company? Partner with FrankCrum Staffing to take advantage of our extensive employer network. Our relationship-driven client partnership approach allows us to find the ideal employer to match your skills, experience, and career goals.
Our Recruiting Process
- Send Us Your Resume: Check out our open positions and apply online.
- Let’s Talk: If you are a good fit for one of our positions, a recruiter will schedule a phone interview to learn more about you.
- Meet Face to Face with Our Team: We like to spend time getting to know our candidates, so we may also schedule an in-person interview. This meeting may also include technical skills testing and other screening.
- Client Review: If we think you’re the right person for the job, we will share your information with our client.
- Interview with Our Client: If our client is interested in meeting you, your recruiter will contact you to schedule the interview and help you prepare.
- Onboarding: You’ve Been Selected for the Job! A formal offer is extended, and then we’ll schedule a call to plan orientation. We will also complete a background check.
- Orientation: We will host you at our corporate office for a personal meeting to welcome you to our team and to get the administrative paperwork out of the way.
- First Day of Work: Your dedicated account manager will join you at the employer’s site to welcome and introduce you.
- We’ll Remain Close By: Your account manager will check in after your first week and first month on the job, and on a regular basis. We’re always available if you want to chat with anyone from our team.
- Performance Feedback: We are vested in your success, so we conduct 90-day and annual performance reviews.