Experienced Light Industrial Staffing
Your business needs trained staff to keep things running efficiently and on schedule. Up-to-date certifications and training are required for many Light Industrial positions to ensure they provide quality results and adhere to safety protocols.
For decades, our team of industry experts at FrankCrum Staffing has been successfully staffing a wide range of Light Industrial positions ranging from warehouse logistics to specialized manufacturing.
Focused, High-Quality Talent Searches
Because of continuous relationships and partnerships with local schools and job training facilities, FrankCrum Staffing can make sure you are connected to the candidates who are right for your open positions when you need them.
Our extensive candidate network allows us to tap into passive candidates before other companies even know they are looking for work. We also take the time to pre-screen every candidate, ensuring they are the right person for your organization and saving you time in the hiring process.
Driving A Great Candidate Experience
Are you ready to advance your light industrial career with a dynamic company? Partner with FrankCrum Staffing to take advantage of our extensive employer network. Our relationship-driven client partnership approach allows us to find the ideal employer to match your skills, experience, and career goals.
Our Recruiting Process
- Send Us Your Resume: Check out our open positions and apply online.
- Let’s Talk: If you are a good fit for one of our positions, a recruiter will schedule a phone interview to learn more about you.
- Meet Face to Face with Our Team: We like to spend time getting to know our candidates, so we may also schedule an in-person interview. This meeting may also include technical skills testing and other screening.
- Client Review: If we think you’re the right person for the job, we will share your information with our client.
- Interview with Our Client: If our client is interested in meeting you, your recruiter will contact you to schedule the interview and help you prepare.
- Onboarding: You’ve Been Selected for the Job! A formal offer is extended, and then we’ll schedule a call to plan orientation. We will also complete a background check.
- Orientation: We will host you at our corporate office for a personal meeting to welcome you to our team and to get the administrative paperwork out of the way.
- First Day of Work: Your dedicated account manager will join you at the employer’s site to welcome and introduce you.
- We’ll Remain Close By: Your account manager will check in after your first week and first month on the job, and on a regular basis. We’re always available if you want to chat with anyone from our team.
- Performance Feedback: We are vested in your success, so we conduct 90-day and annual performance reviews.