FrankCrum Staffing is not experiencing any business interruptions due to COVID-19, so please reach out via normal channels for help filling open positions or finding a job. As always, we are committed to helping our clients, partners, and colleagues. View Coronavirus Update
December 10, 2020
The Computer Numeric Controlled Machine (CNC) Operator will be responsible for operating one or more types of CNC Machines (Milling and Lathe) within the CNC department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED:
Reports directly to the Department Supervisor as a machine operator and does not supervise any position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate and maintains operations on one or more CNC Lathe or Milling after setup.
- Perform tasks using sketches or engineering drawings and verbal or written instructions.
- Inspect parts produced per inspection checklist at instructed intervals.
- Maintain all dimensions to required tolerances.
- Make adjustments to tool wear offsets to control feature size(s) of the parts being produced.
- Responsible for achieving production output requirements and accurately reporting output in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
- Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment as instructed by management.
- Document and report any changes made to the machine setup or program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum THREE (3) years experiences with Milling and Lathe
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to use and understand all standard measurement tools required in the field.
- Self-starter with ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work with limited supervision and extended hours
- Excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Frequent use of the arms, hands, and fingers is required to perform functions such as reaching, grabbing, pinching, picking, holding, and turning.
- Frequent use of hand and power tools weighing up to 15lbs.
- The employee is interchangeably required to sit, stand, and walk during their shift.
- Employees may be required to bend, stoop or kneel to grab supplies and or materials
- The employee must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull or move objects across the production floor, weighing up to 30 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The employee may be required to reach at or below shoulder level and reach overhead for short to moderate periods.
- Must be able to hear, understand, and distinguish sounds and speak clearly.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Report safety hazards immediately to the supervisor or safety manager.
- Immediately report incidents involving injury, illness, or property damage.
- Wear appropriate PPE, including eye protection, face masks (N-95), and hand protection as instructed by immediate supervisor.
- Comply with all company safety policies, procedures, and rules.
- Refuse any unsafe task or operation.
- Participate in safety meetings and training.
- Be constantly aware of their personal safety and that of their coworkers.
FrankCrum Staffing is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
- Machine workshop environment exposed to controlled temperatures.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
February 25, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a warehouse worker/lumper in Tampa, FL. The associate will be unloading trucks and preparing them for placement in the warehouse. The shift is Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
February 25, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Rochester NY. This will be a contract position that could turn into a full time position, depending on performance. We are looking to hire immediately. The shift is ...
February 24, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for Warehouse Workers in Delavan, WI. We are in needing multiple shipping/receiving clerks, material handlers and assembler for a major client in the area. We staff for all shifts and all positions are temp to perm....
February 23, 2021
Seeking an Associate Attorney for a growing firm in the Tampa Bay area. The Associate Attorney will have the background and self-confidence to take on significant litigation responsibility and act independently. The Associate...
February 11, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for EXPERIENCED Valet Attendants to fill immediate openings in St. Petersburg, FL.
February 11, 2021
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the workflow (of multiple jobs at the same time) throughout various departments within the organization. This can include one, several, or all of the following for each job the account manager is...
February 5, 2021
Applies paint, lacquer, rustproofing agent, or other coating with brush, hand tools or sprayer onto metal, or fabricated items. Responsibilities also will include sandblasting. We'll look to you to observe safety guidelines as all times, including...
January 25, 2021
Seeking a hands-on, well-rounded Accounting Supervisor with expertise in general ledger accounting, multi-location consolidations for a growing company in the Saint Petersburg area. This Accounting Supervisor will be...
January 21, 2021
Seeking a highly focused and analytical E-Commerce Financial Controller in the Clearwater area to work with and further develop our fast- growing Client's e-commerce & inventory management platforms. Experience...