FrankCrum Staffing is not experiencing any business interruptions due to COVID-19, so please reach out via normal channels for help filling open positions or finding a job. As always, we are committed to helping our clients, partners, and colleagues. View Coronavirus Update
January 18, 2021
Seeking a Purchasing Manager for a growing manufacturer in the Arlington, TX area. This position is responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of buyers and purchasing agents involved in purchasing materials, products and services. The ideal candidate will be a supply chain certified manager with 5+ years of relevant experience within the purchasing & supply chain field. Mandarin/Chinese language skills preferred but not required.
- Analysis of purchasing needs by coordinating with marketing and customer service to ensure adequate inventory of materials and products in accord with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy;
- Plan and forecast for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels for multiple warehouses in the US.
- Coordinating with multiple suppliers in foreign countries such as China and finding additional ways to diversify supply chain
- Planning, developing and managing purchasing system in ERP system
- Responsible for administration of purchasing procedure and policies
- Work with Warehouse/Production Manager and Inventory Control Supervisor to maintain inventory levels
- Manage and coordinate distribution of materials for production with regard to local company owned wheel manufacturer
- Originate and review purchase orders both domestic and foreign
- Evaluate vendors and vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers with regard to domestic orders
- Control Freight & supply costs by negotiating contracts annually and comparing to market rates
- Able to source and evaluate new potential supplier/manufacturers of our products worldwide
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing and supply chain or relevant field
- Supervisory & management skills required; including interviewing, hiring & training employees as well as planning, directing & assigning workload
- Experienced with ERP systems
- Certification preferred but not required
- Possess strong planning, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel internationally 25%
- Mandarin/Chinese language skills preferred but not required
FrankCrum Staffing is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
February 25, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a warehouse worker/lumper in Tampa, FL. The associate will be unloading trucks and preparing them for placement in the warehouse. The shift is Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
February 25, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Rochester NY. This will be a contract position that could turn into a full time position, depending on performance. We are looking to hire immediately. The shift is ...
February 24, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for Warehouse Workers in Delavan, WI. We are in needing multiple shipping/receiving clerks, material handlers and assembler for a major client in the area. We staff for all shifts and all positions are temp to perm....
February 23, 2021
Seeking an Associate Attorney for a growing firm in the Tampa Bay area. The Associate Attorney will have the background and self-confidence to take on significant litigation responsibility and act independently. The Associate...
February 11, 2021
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for EXPERIENCED Valet Attendants to fill immediate openings in St. Petersburg, FL.
February 11, 2021
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the workflow (of multiple jobs at the same time) throughout various departments within the organization. This can include one, several, or all of the following for each job the account manager is...
February 5, 2021
Applies paint, lacquer, rustproofing agent, or other coating with brush, hand tools or sprayer onto metal, or fabricated items. Responsibilities also will include sandblasting. We'll look to you to observe safety guidelines as all times, including...
January 25, 2021
Seeking a hands-on, well-rounded Accounting Supervisor with expertise in general ledger accounting, multi-location consolidations for a growing company in the Saint Petersburg area. This Accounting Supervisor will be...
January 21, 2021
Seeking a highly focused and analytical E-Commerce Financial Controller in the Clearwater area to work with and further develop our fast- growing Client's e-commerce & inventory management platforms. Experience...