- Hire Staff
- Find Work
- Industry Specialties
Senior Buyer needed for a growing manufacturer in the Tampa area. The Senior Buyer is responsible to build supplier relationships, manages commodities, and monitors the supply base, with heavy emphasis on contract reviews, cost control, delivery performance and supplier quality. Identify and implement solutions in support of the company's delivery, quality, and financial objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in business related &/or supply chain (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of procurement and supplier development experience
• Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
• Proven Risk Management capabilities
• Certification Preferred (APICS, CPM, CIPS) or willing to obtain within 2 years of acceptance
• Proven experience in commodity purchasing, especially with electronics
• Executes sourcing strategies, supplier evaluations, and performance monitoring
• Directly purchase products, supplies, and services, especially those within assigned commodity
• Actively work to minimize the risk
• Direct negotiations with suppliers with purchasing strategies that optimize aggressive product costing standards for assigned materials and components.
• Analyze supplier compliance with commercial, legal, import, quality, worskmanship standards and engineering change orders
• Maintain Inventory levels as required to ensure maximum control of working capital.
• Conduct inventory analysis for excess and obsolete materials.
• Carefully consider long lead time forecasts and sales trends prior to large purchases.
• Coordinate and sustains processes & systems that evaluate supplier quality, technical & process capabilities. Analyze supplier performance continuously, as per the Supplier Quality Manual.
• Executes continuous improvements activities and works closely with suppliers to achieve improvements.
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of commodity market and supplier conditions.
• Drive suppliers for the highest level of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
FrankCrum Staffing is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
FrankCrum Staffing has a client in the Trinity/Odessa area that is looking to bring on an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a temp to hire...
FrankCrum Staffing is currently seeking a 2nd shift loader/helper for a client in Riverview, FL. The associate has to be able to work from 3-11:30pm, with reliable transportation. If interested please review the following job requirements and...
FrankCrum Staffing has openings for Servers for weekend events in Clearwater....
FrankCrum Staffing is looking to hire a Metal Finisher for a client in Odessa. This is a temp to hire position and you will need a resume and to interview for...
Over the past few months, we have seen explosive growth and now are looking to add even more highly-driven Sales Representatives to our growing family!
Seeking a Purchasing Manager for a growing manufacturer in the Arlington, TX area. This position is responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of buyers and purchasing agents involved in purchasing materials, products and...
The Computer Numeric Controlled Machine (CNC) Operator will be responsible for operating one or more types of CNC Machines (Milling and Lathe) within the CNC department....