- Hire Staff
- Find Work
- Industry Specialties
Case Manager Job Description:
FrankCrum Staffing is seeking Case Managers. The case manager completes screenings, assessments, treatment plans, monitoring, follow-up, case conferences, and discharge planning for families enrolled in our Emergency Shelter and Permanent Supportive Housing Programs. The Case Manager plays a primary role in ensuring that clients receive services that meet regulatory and agency standards and ensures that records are kept in compliance with those standards. The Case Manager must have a thorough knowledge of all programs and related services to fulfill the mission and goals of the organization.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Facilitate the Intake process following established Policies and Procedures.
· Conduct Screenings and Assessments at intake
· In conjunction with the family, develop an Individual Treatment Plan (ITP) within 3 days of intake.
· Perform Reassessments when a family’s needs change or they have re-entered the program.
· Provide coordinated case management services designed to maintain, enhance, or promote residential stability and functional integrity.
· Utilize Standards of Care to inform services.
· Monitor changes in the family’s condition and update the ITP accordingly.
· Provide interventions and link referrals.
· Ensure coordination of care.
· Conduct monitoring and follow-up to confirm completion of referrals and service utilization.
· Advocate on behalf of families to utilize independent living skills and strategies.
· Assist families in resolving any barriers.
· Maintain client contact at a minimum of one contact attempted every week (for families in emergency housing)
· Enforce program rules and procedures.
· Participate in multi-disciplinary team case conferences to assist in problem-solving related to ITP goals.
· Conduct discharge planning for the safe and successful transition of a family from the time of their admission to HEP to their reentry to the community.
· Ensure client files are maintained and meet compliance standards.
· Ensure accurate data collection/reporting.
· Ensure vacant units are cleaned and prepared within the designated timeframe.
· Comply with the coordinated entry system by reporting open beds promptly and accepting referrals from their prioritization list.
· Comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
· Comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
· Provide excellent services to all residents.
· Liaison with external stakeholders including service partners, government representatives, community stakeholders, hospital personnel, and other agencies to ensure responsive and effective service planning and program operations.
· Ensure effective collaboration with internal stakeholders including Morton Plant Outreach Team, Bay Care Behavioral Health, and R’Club
· Work with Grant writer and Director of Housing to provide grant/contract deliverables.
· Coordinate with Compliance Department to ensure compliance with all internal policies, federal, state, and local laws, and regulations.
· Generate regular and as-needed reports on outcomes, goals, and data tracking.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Current, clean Florida Driver’s License
· Basic knowledge of mental illness and substance abuse
· Practical knowledge of evidenced-based practices such as Critical Time Intervention (CTI), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Stages of Change
· Knowledge of the functions of case management
· Enhanced knowledge of resources in the community available for the homeless population
· Strong oral and written communications as well as interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational, time management, and data management skills
· Proven ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve under pressure.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service to difficult populations.
· The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat, wet/humid, dry/arid conditions.
· Sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, stooping
· Ability to lift to 35 pounds; anything more than 35 pounds requires a team lift.
· Walking and standing on uneven surfaces around the HEP campus
· Comfortability with directly engaging with clients and completing home visits.
FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for multiple labor positions in Tampa, FL. The associates will be unloading/loading steel bars at multiple sites. This is a day shift that starts promptly at 6am. Associates will report to the main office and ride in...
FranckCrum Staffing is seeking is Customer Service Representatives in St. Petersburg, Florida. The ideal Customer Service Representative will be a compassionate and skilled customer service professional who is interested in impacting the lives of...
FrankCrum Staffing is looking for a Maintenance Technician for one of our clients in Sarasota, FL....